Windows DHCP/DNS Servers:
It's simple to forward Windows DHCP and DNS logs to Securolytics. Just download and install our Express Forwarder on each of your Windows DHCP and DNS servers.
• Our lightweight forwarder only reads the DHCP and DNS logs on the server.
• Logs are compressed and encrypted before being sent to Securolytics.
• You can easily uninstall the Express Forwarder at anytime.
DOWNLOAD EXPRESS FORWARDER
INSTALL USING YOUR LICENSE KEYS
The only interaction required during the install are the Keys requested during the install process.
Your installation keys can be found in CloudPortal at the link below
TROUBLESHOOT INSTALL ERRORS
If you receive a "Permission Denied" error during the installation, retry the installation using the following steps:
1. Open a Windows Command Prompt window as Administrator.
2. Navigate to the directory with the Express Forwarder install file. (ClientServiceInstaller.msi)
3. Type ClientServiceInstaller.msi and hit Enter.
4. After the installation begins, simply follow the UI prompts.